Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's all about the accent....

This is one of my favorites

Why is there such an appeal to a man with an accent. It's like we all just melt when they talk, even if they are saying something so simple as "I went to the store today".......oh yeah that sounds hot! I've actually met an Australian man, who lives there. We talk on the phone about once a week for the past 2 months. I save each and every one of his voice mails to listen to when I need a fix.  He is HOT, and it's not just the accent. This is a true man to the core. This man might actually come back to the states to visit me. And this could be a problem. For many reasons, but the main reason is the fact that I want to see him, and there is a chance that I might be getting serious with someone that lives here. Could I hold back with the amazing, nice, sexy man here because in the back of my mind I can't wait to see my Aussie? Trouble is a lurking.

No comments:

Post a Comment