Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feelin Good :)

I feel very proud of myself today. The situation with Shorty was still a roller coaster the last few weeks. I really didn't post anything on here because it would be redundant to anyone reading this blog(hi Auds and Susan, my only readers)))). It was redundant in my relationship with Shorty. He was not considerate of my time, always always late. Not 10-15 minutes late, like 45 to a hour late. I still would barely see him, and when we did hang out most of the time he would be preoccupied with his phone or the game on TV.

The last straw was Sunday. We had plans to hangout during the day once my family that was visiting me left. Shorty was MIA for nearly 4 hours. Excuse=Napping.

Last night he came over to see me, and I broke it off. I FEEL GREAT. Best decision I ever made. All his crap just piled up to the point that I just don't like him anymore.

So now I don't have to deal with his crap anymore. His lack of money, he living situation with his PARENTS(Yah!), his lack of time for me. The burden of it is lifted off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment