Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The List

I get bored, often. I have devised my list of 5 celebrity men that "if" I were in a relationship, and if I had the opportunity would be granted a "Pass" to hook up with one of these men on the list. If you remember, this was a Friends episode, Ross had Isabella Rossellini on his list, but traded her out, then Isabella walked into Central Perk. Ross went up to her, said she was on his list, she wanted to see the list, but unfortunately she wasn't on it. Ross didn't get lucky :(

After many years of careful thought, weighing on many options, trading out as my tastes have changed. Here it is, in no certain order-------------------------

Adam Scott, Pro Golfer

Joel McHale, Funny Man

Josh Duhamel

Justin Timberlake

Caleb Followill, Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment