Thursday, September 23, 2010

Current Dating Situation

Currently dating "Shorty". A tall man, see the pun. Casually dating off and on since June. All the "offs" were because he would make me mad, and we would stop talking for a few weeks.

So we are "on" and things are going alot better than expected. But I've also lowered my expectation this time around with him, hence why it's going well. I do like him, best quality-humor, he is hilarious, worst quality-not alot of time for me. So we will see how this one goes.

He invited me to a wedding on Saturday night, but said he has to check that's its ok to bring a date, with such short notice. And last night he invited me to go to a friends BDay party tonight, lets see if he flakes on me(its happened before). I will update you on how that goes. I'm sure by Sunday I will be saying we are OFF. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment