Thursday, September 23, 2010

The start of my love, or lack there of, Blog.

Venus, The Goddess of Love
So, Venus, why do I hate you so?

I'm 30, desperately wanting to not be alone, searching constantly and forever for true love. Where is the man already! Not like I haven't actively tried, even forced relationships thinking I'm too picky, so just settle for this guy, but that didn't turn out so well, DIVORCE. Then I gave everything I had to another man, to find out 2 years later he would never marry me, HEART BROKEN.

At this point, I think I'm un-lucky with love. Or how my mom and sister like to always tell me, pretty much every time we talk, "he will come when your not looking". Well that's a problem, because I can't stop looking. I look everywhere!!! I've been on so many dates I'm exhausted.

I moved to Dallas, from Tulsa, thinking it will be easier to be 30 and single in a city like Dallas. Boy-oh-boy, I was wrong. This city has turned up and out some real doozies. The men here are just clueless on how to treat a women. I try to give them excuses, like its all the technology, cell phones/texting, your too available. Or its society, women are supposed to be more free and liberal(well that's not me). But the truth of the matter is I'm just not finding "the one", ugh. 

So, my blog, Delete Heart, I named because these days I'm wishing I didn't have this annoying, romance seeking, sappy, open to love HEART. It hurts me every time, fails me. I wish I could just hit the Delete button on my heart. Erase the pain, the torture. If I didn't have the Heart, I could just live free without fear. But I'm sure your thinking right now just like I am, ohhhhhh the rewards of being in love out way the pain. Yea, Yea, I know.

Follow my journey to find true love.......maybe I'm full of sh#t, and this will never be read by anyone, but its out there, so maybe I will feel better about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment