Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jealousy


I was never a jealous person, for a very long time. I never had anything to be jealous about when it came to men I was dating. I always trusted them, and never worried about other women. Well my friends, not anymore. I know the exact moment I became a jealous person, and from then on there was no looking back. I've converted over to "jealous" being a part of me. I truely wish I could not look at situations with a suspicious eye, but it's my nature now.

I know I can't stop someone I'm dating from straying, cheating, leaving me. It is out of my control. If thats what he chooses to do, he will do it. My reactions, words, and worry will not stop a man from hurting me. So, there is no point in getting jealous, its a waste of my energy and emotional upheavel. But, there is no rationale to how I feel. I can't explain it.

Last night I got jealous, and I thought I had a valid reason to be, at the time. Today, after careful thought, maybe I was overreacting a bit. I can't help it though!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment