Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season.......







I'm lovin the holidays this year. Surprising actually considering that I'm VERY single, and have had such an interesting past year. I was prepping myself to hit a huge wall of depression come December, being that it's my 31st BDay and the in pending loneliness that comes with Christmas. Last year, I honestly didn't celebrate Christmas except for on the 25th. I didn't put up my tree, no decorations, no Christmas music. I just ignored it at all costs. BUT, this year I'm deep in the middle of it! I wake up in the morning with Christmas songs in my head. I don't really listen to any other music right now.

I guess I'm embracing where I am in life right now. I can enjoy this season with no attachments, no one else to worry about. I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment