Friday, October 29, 2010

Committed


I'm not any ones girlfriend just yet. But I want to know, when I am, what are the rules?  I said about a week ago that I'm not going to communicate with other men, but that was a little pre-mature. I have texted some past boyfriends, and I did meet a guy last Saturday night. Oh and that was nothing, trust me, but I did talk to this guy at a bar. And I have every right to do these things right now, Shorty has not taken that step to say we are in a relationship. When he does though, I can't be doing what I have been doing. And, I gotta say, it will be hard. I have been single for over a year now, I have single habits, ie texting men, flirting when I go out, seeing old boyfriends on occasion. So all that has to stop at some point, right?  Well, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to throw those habits out the door for Shorty. Pretty Sure.......NO......Definitely Sure! Yes, I can and will be strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment