Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Go Rangers!!

Our Great Seats at the Rangers!
Saturday was probably the best day I've had in a long time!  Planned to have a date with Shorty on Saturday night. Friday night, I met Shorty out. He wanted me to meet his friend that was in town. The three of us had a drink and hung out at a patio bar. Shorty said his boss gave him tickets to the Rangers Saturday game against the Yankees. This is a playoff game, its a huge deal, and I coveted ticket to get in Dallas. My first thought was, there goes our Saturday date, he is going to the game and now flaking on my again. But, yes BUT, he asked me to go with him!!! He said his friends will kill him for not inviting any of them, but he really wanted to go with me. I'm thinking in "guy world" taking a girl to a MLB playoff game is a huge deal. Right?

So, needless to say, it was a great date, great game, Rangers WON!, and great day. We had a blast. And, Shorty really opened up, we talked about "us", which he brought up. I'm feeling really great with where this is heading. I want to be with him. And he is finally catching up to me in the "feelings" department.

I've decided to stop talking to other men. Because 1. All the other men I do talk to are worthless anyway 2. I really only want Shorty, I don't think about anyone else anymore 3. I'm sooooooo done with being that girl that has 4 guys in continuous text conversations.

I'm not changing my Facebook status just yet to "in a relationship", and I'm not calling Shorty my BF, but I'm now somewhere in the middle of "single girl" or "girlfriend", and I'm liking being somewhere in the middle. I'm just enjoying my life right now. And I'm not putting any pressure on Shorty. If it happens it happens, if not, than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment