Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have Him At Hello


I learned of this book, Have Him At Hello from Oprah.com yesterday. I downloaded a sample on my Kindle App. Its just the first chapter but I'm already very intrigued by the author, Rachel Greenwald's ideas on dating and relationships. So, I've decided to order the hard copy book from Amazon. Can't wait to dig into this book.

Rachel is a professional matchmaker, and a successful one. She has done research on why men choose or not choose their mate. So far, as I understand from the first chapter, finding the "one" requires you to tweak some of your dating habits. Not change who you are, just think of the first date as a job interview. I agree with this idea.

I will let you know how the whole book turns out after reading. It may be a while, bear in mind, reading books lately has been taking me 3-4 months to finish. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment